Sunday, July 06, 2008

Values [Point]

I never know what the exact definition of a value / point in life. Suddenly the question comes into my empty mind. And the terrible is.... I do not feel powerless to answer the question ... and the natural drift to my mind in the past.... this is not imagination, It’s about return to the past to get answers.

During in junior high school, I realized that children are not as clever, but somehow I fully realize that I am intelligent and have a value (nah. .. have value but have a feeling that does not understand the meaning of "value" it sounds so strange?).


read more in english

read in Indonesian

No comments:

Kampung Girl by Uncle JC :p

Sumpah, kocak banget...! I can't stop laughing, so funny & creative parody music... Hwakakakak... Uncle JC is bule gilllaaaa.....